Monday, August 3, 2009

OMG!!! I'VE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG!!!!


I'M SO SORRY I'VE BEEN GONEEE!!!!! T-T
I've been doing fundraisers, going to work, going on trip after trip with my family. I get up at 6AM, get home at 10:30 PM!!!!
But hello...again. I will try my hardest to keep track this time!!! But First of all, my fundraising that I've been doing, is so I can go to Denmark this Feb. I got chosen with about 24 other kids in my school to go on this trip to Denmark. I have to raise a LOT of money.

OK! This summer, Staying nice and cool is my number one priority. I want to wear clothes that I like too. So I bought myself some REALLY nice shorts at torrid, buying bright red Tripp capris, some nice grey colored ones, and another one...I can't describe the pattern...^_^

OMG!!!!! THIS YEAR I'M GOING TO WARP TOUR AGAIN WITH MY SISTER!!!! I'M GOING TO THE GOURGE IN WASHINGTON!!! So if anyone else is going, I would love to run into you ^_^ I'm bringing some of my art to have the band autograph them and stuff.

But this summer, I'm going to buy tons of necklaces, braclets, and rings (no earrings because I do not have my ears peirced. I refuse to!)

Again, I've VERY sorry for not being on latey. Bye byes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kiah - Hi :) School Model Search Copyright © 2009