Monday, June 22, 2009

OMG! You're Reading my blog!


Hey there! My name is Kiah, not like the Kia Cars XD! That is my nickname!
Anyways, just saying a little hi and to show you all a little 'bout me!

In life, like any other person, my friends are VERY important to me. So my summer had started off with my friend moving away to Minnesota, another friend leaving the entire summer to Nevada, and my best friend, Grace, going to California for a month.


<---- Best Guy Friend, Jonathan!!! (Very hard to get a pic of him!) Who ditched me to Nevada! T-T Nah, he's cool.


<----- Best Friend Since 3rd Grade! GRACE! (VERY GREAT Special Effects Make up Artist)





Anyways, My summer Favorite right now, has to be my shoes.
They can be flip flops, sandals, sneakers, or my personal Favorites, Converse! The shoes you wear, can perfect your summer outfit.

My shoes, for example, shows my...different personality. ^_^















Hey! Comment about your summer and stuff! Thanks for reading! Byeziez!

Oh yeah...here's my dog. His name is Puppy...I know, not creative.

1 comments:

dreafashionista on June 23, 2009 at 1:55 AM said...

I totally agree with you, shoes are such a big deal when it comes to outfits. I'm sorry your friends are moving. I feel that way about my friends that just graduated even though some are still around.

Post a Comment

 

Kiah - Hi :) School Model Search Copyright © 2009